We help you understand better your infrastructure
At MATEREO we combine data from different sources including in-situ sensor, satellite radar measurements and third-party data sources (weather, traffic loads, etc.) to provide real-time analysis, insights and metrics about the current state and the evolution of critical infrastructures in a single web platform. Your infrastructure or infrastructure network will be always under constant evaluation and the information available in the same place.
"Very interesting the results achieved by MATEREO. We are going to use this as a successful case study of anomalies detection."
Senior Engineer at VLI Logistic
"[...] the safety levels of our employees, the speed with which we managed to intervene in these infrastructures is much greater through a solution that is a mini Columbus egg."
Executive Director at Brisa
- remote sensing from satellite measurements
- vertical and horizontal ground movements
- embankment and slope monitoring
- thermal expansion on bridges
- multiple infrastructures analysis at same time
- critical points identification for in-sity analysis
- historical data analysis
- sensor's data integration
- weather data
- trend analysis
- structural damage detection index
- vibration intensity diagram
- displacements forecast
- ... and much more ...
Trancao Bridge - Lisbon, Portugal
Mondego Velho Railway Bridge - Coimbra, Portugal
Rainha Sta. Isabel Bridge - Coimbra, Portugal
Paso Real Bridge - Antioquia, Colombia
Railway - Tapiraí, MG, Brazil
Need help? Book a call at a time to suit you
All rights reserved © Matereo 2023.